Universal Credit Help

Do you need help to make a new

Universal Credit claim?

At Citizens Advice Powys we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment. 

Our trained advisers can help you to:
- Set-up your Universal Credit account
- Complete your claim to-dos
- Verify your identity
- Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
- Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

Call us for free: Freephone 08000 241 220  (Wales)
Advisers are available 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday

Chat to us online:

Chat is usually available 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
If no advisers are available the chat box won't appear.

Chat lets you talk to a trained adviser online about your Universal Credit application process - in the same way you would over the phone or face to face.

Read our online advice
Follow the link above to read more about applying for Universal Credit. This includes information on how to check if you're eligible and explains what each stage of the application process involves.